Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Agape...In Honor of a King

January 15th...Dr. Martin Luther King's birthday.


To honor Dr. King, let us understand his philosophy completely, honor his sacrifice, and live his example, not just on this day of remembrance, but everyday. But more than anything, we must keep on keeping on, understanding that the promised land (progress) is not a destination...it is a journey.

Thank you Dr. King for giving us your love, your vision, your service...your life.






King's challenge to the nation's social scientists


Keep on Keeping On



2 comments:

Jamaal A. Bowman said...

Hey Tina,

I wanted to thank you for this post and for the Creative Maladjusted video. I posted it onto my facebook pg as I will aim to post text and video related to Black history through February. You can find me on facebook by searching for Bowman Jamaal or Jamaal Bowman. Peace!

Tina said...

Thanks Jamaal for visiting my blog and posting your comment. See you on FB!