TO READ ARCHIVED ESSAYS/COMMENTARIES (online publications):
- Rise up Hip Hop Nation: Making 2007 the Year of Sustainable Change
- Player Hater of March - ITT Corporation (April 2007)
- Rise up Hip Hop Nation - Wise up: From Deconstructing Social Ills to Building Real Solutions
- Rise up Hip Hop Nation - Wise up, Part II: Bridging the Hip Hop Divide before it Implodes....Again
- Rise up Hip Hop Nation - Wise up, Part III: Realizing Our Righteous Power
- Rise up Hip Hop Nation: And Take Your Place at the Covenant Table!
- Liberation through Reconciliation
- Integrating…"Into a Burning House"
- (Dissertation) Teacher Centrality, Student Morale, and the Social Organization of the Classroom (archived at the University of California, Irvine). Also available online at:
- Rise Up Hip Hop Nation: From Deconstructing Racial Politics to Building Positive Solutions, Socialism and Democracy, “Race, Politics, and Hip Hop” edition #36, fall 2004.